Supporting the Logan & Scenic Rim legal community
What we’re about
Networking & Friendship
We take every opportunity to offer networking and friendly get-togethers to encourage and support great, long-lasting friendships between our supporters.
We are committed to providing quality, accessible and local continuing professional development (CPD) events, in both face-to-face and online event offerings.
Advocacy & Support
We wholeheartedly welcomes and encourages communication from our members to our team to enable us to fully and meaningfully advocate for and support our local legal community.
We rise by lifting othersRobert Ingersoll
The Logan & Scenic Rim Law Association has been established for the purpose of supporting our local legal profession by providing opportunities for networking, education and professional development and lobbying for those interests that affect these legal professionals and the practice of law in these districts.
Our objectives are:
- To support our regional legal communities;
- To encourage, support and contribute to the sharing of knowledge and professional development among members;
- To advocate for the interests of our community (both legal and non-legal);
- To encourage and foster collegiality and meaningful friendships among members;
- To promote and advocate for the interests of regional legal communities;
- To work alongside the Queensland Law Society and contribute to the greater profession in any way that we can.
If you’re interested in becoming involved in the association, please contact us.