The Logan & Scenic Rim Law Association has been established for the purpose of supporting our local legal profession by providing opportunities for networking, education and professional development and lobbying for those interests that affect these legal professionals and the practice of law in these districts.
Our objectives are:
- To support our regional legal communities;
- To encourage, support and contribute to the sharing of knowledge and professional development among members;
- To advocate for the interests of our community (both legal and non-legal);
- To encourage and foster collegiality and meaningful friendships among members;
- To promote and advocate for the interests of regional legal communities;
- To work alongside the Queensland Law Society and contribute to the greater profession in any way that we can.
If you’re interested in becoming involved in the association, please contact us. We’d love to hear from you.